Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #196  
burned out bus driver

OK, I am at DD's pioneer meeting and last week it would not let me post....looks as though it worked this week!

Paige- you know there have been plenty of times that my posts are minimal and not addressed to anyone. I am just glad to hear that you are ok...
Hope that the stress monster did not get to you! I know how tough it is to avoid/side step a binge. I am so keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope that today ends up well. It is great that you are on your 17th day of journalling!!!!! Just the act of writing everything down is great- so therapeutic and helpful! The weather was sure nice here too! Been in Middletown recently?

Linda-sounds as though you had a great day!! What did you use that one point on? (love those 1 point WW ice cream bars!) Yay!!!!!! You got a workout in!!!! Congrats on a perfect WW day! Hope it ends up well for you.
I muff up workout routines all the time. You got a workout in and that is the most important! Try to remember what made today such a success for you- "take a picture" of how you felt, what you did right and try to recreate that great feeling for tomorrow. Great job! As far as Mrs Attention hog, yup she got to me. I knew that this week I would have to get to the Wed meeting and be with her, so I was ready for her diatribe. Recently, I have chosen to remain silent on my losses or gains- sometimes I like to share, sometimes I do not. Today she sort of forced me to talk- and she chatters about herself to herself (or anyone who will listen) during the meeting. So yes, you hit it right on the head, this meeting was less than great for me. I know that next week I will not be at the Wed am meeting- and will not tell her where I am going. I am hoping to switch to the Tues am meeting, same place. Tuesdays are not good for her- which is fine by me. You should have seen the pickle puss on her face because she only lost .6! That is what gets to me- you can waste an entire meeting attempting to console her over a .6 loss...... Really, she is not a bad person, just needy. And I have needs too. And I am going to the Tuesday meeting without her. I really appreciate you "listening" and your insights. Thanks so much.

I am glad today is coming to a close....can't wait to get home and get in my jammies! See ya tomorrow.
Ginny
Old 03-29-2007, 07:09 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Morning - checking in early before the commute. I have real issues some days getting to this site from work. Work must have some features that the site uses blocked. Today is weigh in. Crossing my fingers. I feel good and know I had a pretty good week. I hope it shows a the scale. But if it doesn't, it's okay too because I know I'm on the right track and my everyday well being and feeling is much better this week. Have a great Thursday everybody.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:14 AM   #198  

Hi there!
I started the new thread, it seems to coincide with a month, so I think next time I'll wait til the beginning of May to start it again? I might just add the month on the end of the title of it? That would be a finite beginning and end?
When the thread gets too long, it seems to have trouble downloading on my own computer and I have high speed internet. I wonder if people with dial up have even more trouble? Let me know.
We could do it weekly, but that might be rather a pain to keep re-starting it each week, I think. So, I guess monthly should work?
At any rate, here it is:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108451

See you there!
Linda
Closed Thread