Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

You ladies are going to hate me! I went to my meeting and I took my shoes off and my jacket!! I lost 3 pounds!!! That means I've lost 10 pounds and she gave me my second star!! I was sooo excited all day. Had to go to Ft Walton today so for lunch I ate Ruby Tuesday. They do not have a WW menu so I had there salad and a Turkey Sandwich with water to drink. That has held me over all day.

I promise to be good this week!!

Kiwi
Old 02-04-2007, 06:19 AM   #32  

Congrats on the 3 pound loss Kiwi! Great job!
Nothing new since I confessed my sins last night. I'm going to try to be back on program in a manner that I would have to refer to as "with excellence" today. A hard thing to say to oneself on Superbowl Sunday.
I got my WW materials out and laid my binder that holds them all at my place at the kitchen table. That usually means I mean business!
One the CORE plan, I must admit that I don't journal as I have been doing fairly well without it and that has been one of the great freedoms CORE has given me. HOWEVER, I am going to write things down for the next few days.
That usually always gets me really thinking about what is going into my very big mouth!
Linda
Old 02-04-2007, 06:49 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 193/189/158

Height: 5'10

Hi everyone,
It is a whopping 4 degrees here in NY, guess I better gear myself up for being inside all day today with the family.

Linda-I so enjoy your posts, I'm sitting here with my coffee justa laughin' away at some of the things you say. Don't worry about your steakhouse extravaganza last night, no Monday morning quarterbacking, it happened (you enjoyed it...right?), today is a new day and move on!

I haven't even touched my huge crockpot of veg. chili I made yesterday. Soooo, I think I'll be having it for every meal today (ugh!). I'm on my way to the gym right now, just waiting for my truck to warmup. Gonna get a good sweaty workout in this AM, just get it out of the way for the day. Well, my 2 yr. old is demanding that she be in my lap right now so I'm off.....
Old 02-04-2007, 08:14 AM   #34  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning everyone.
Kiwi that is awesome your 3 pound loss, way to go.
Erica it is cold here too, that chili sounds good on a day like this.
Linda, I too enjoy your posts!
I think I am starting to get my motivation back, thanks Erica. I realize that I am around the half way mark thanks for making me see that.
Good luck to everyone today. I hope it is a great day for all of us.
Take Care - Ann
Old 02-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #35  

Having a hard day.
Do you all find that once you blow it, that it sets off a pattern? I've had all the best intentions throughout the day and things have not gone well.
I shall keep trying, though.
I'm going to get on the treadmill in a little while and work off some of those points!
Linda
Old 02-04-2007, 01:13 PM   #36  

Hi all...it's been better this weekend as far as emotions. Not so great for eating, though. I gave in last night and made a cake. I had a piece last night, and was going to go back for seconds (even though I was incredibly full) but changed my mind. I did have a piece today, though (I must say, not to pat myself on the back, but I will be one darn good pastry chef someday! LOL!) Soooooo much for giving up sugar! I also made some venison chili last night, and "sampled" a bowl this morning (I don't do breakfast foods.) That actually must be very low in points, and it is SOOOO filling, just like that mexican soup. I'm taking the chili and some cornbread to our neighbor's house tonight for the game. My BIL plays in the NFL, but his team has been out for awhile, so I'm not really even into the Super Bowl.

So I've decided that Mondays are going to be my "official" weigh in day. Tomorrow is going to be a scary day...I think I'm back up to about 213-214-215...so I'll be changing my ticker. It's like that first time when you go in to a WW meeting and you just don't want to step on the scale...but I guess I just have to face it and start somewhere. If I don't I really can't get back on track. I'm going to take today and really determine what my goals are and post them tomorrow, too. I feel like I've really just lost sight of it all, so I need to reign myself back in.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon!
Old 02-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #37  

Linda-We must of been posting a the same time. I do know what you mean. I feel like that is how it has been every day for the longest time now. Every morning, I wake up with the best of intentions, but fall into a pattern. I had that piece of cake today, but I'm going to eat better the rest of today, and tomorrow I'm going to break the cycle.

Never give up, never surrender, right?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #38  
barb

Height: 5'7

hi everyone, Wow I feel better. I still have this cold but I must say I am 75% better. I am hopping for a good workout tom. Dh is cooking up a storm. I am praying I make some good choices today..... I di get on the scale and I think I did lose a few. I will weigh in on Tuesday withthe real scale so no use going by mine....

Rosegarden boy you all did have some snow up north. My sister n law went up to Western for a visist and she said the whole town was shut down. Movie theater anyway. She said it was a bad ride up there.... Stay warmm

It is sooo cold here. We walk to church today and I ran home BRRRR. It is under 0 with some crazy windchill factor. To say the least a good day for my blanket ,tea and t.v.....

Paige , do not worry about eating the cake, we are all human and it stinks but it will not be the last time something like that happens, just get back on the band wagon.....The important thing is you are aware of it.....I weigh in on Tuesday just for the fact that I do not go crazy on the weekends. It has not really worked to my benefit yet but I figure one day it will click and I will have some great losses.

Kiwi you rock great loss.

Linda.you enjoyed your self and that is great. Do not beat yourself up. Like your motto says Never Give up ,never surrender.. You wil get back into it... We are here for you all rooting you on.

Have a great day peple and stay warm
Old 02-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #39  

Cake! My FIL dropped off a huge plate of it, leftover from church today. My cousin who is a pastry chef made it, and yep did I ever have a piece of it and yep it was reeeeally good. Ya know what? I'm glad I had it, cause the fact that I didn't try to use all the willpower in the world to just put it away without having a piece has pretty much determined that I won't devour half the thing later tonight, when the house is quiet and everyone is in bed (because it doesn't count then, right?!?! ha, ha). So have that piece of cake (if you need to) and move on from it! Cake eaters unite!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:54 PM   #40  

Smile

I'm with you Erica!

My philosophy is:
IF NO ONES SEES YOU EAT IT THEN IT DOESN'T HAVE CALORIES!!

Ladies I am soooo sorry you are suffering through a winter storm. I wish I could send you some heat. I was in Ft. Walton Florida yesterday and I believe I saw snow flakes!! I guess its just not the same is it? Seriously, try to stay warm!

As far as my weight loss. Actually, I've only loss 2 pounds. The other pound was from taking my shoes and jacket off. I want to lose 2 pounds next week so I can put my shoes back on. That way when I have a really bad week I can take my shoes back off!!!

I've done really well for 2 days as far as tracking my points. I had 25 points yesterday. (3 over) And today I've had 20 so far. (I get 22) I may have popcorn later tonight. I think what I will do is when I run out of points I will go to bed.

Kiwi
Old 02-05-2007, 06:16 AM   #41  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Hi everyone! Yesterday I stayed on plan. I couldn't eat after 6:00pm and I wanted cake and anything else I looked at. I managed to get through last night but now this morning I still want to eat. Just a few more hours and then I can eat. It is so cold here. Have a great day and stay warm.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:57 AM   #42  

Well, no school today for the kids, with the windchill it's like -20, that kind of changes how I was going to do things today. I didn't sleep at all last night for some reason, it's gonna be a long day.....

Ann-So glad to hear that you're getting your motivation back, just stay strong!
Old 02-05-2007, 09:29 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Rough Rough weekend. What is there about a winter storm and below zero temps that makes me through all caution to the wind? I feel like crap today and it's not any warmer here. In fact -26 with windchill. Crappy, crappy, crappy. But I have my tracker out on my desk, ate my breakfast and have the Mexican Chili for lunch. Start all over again I will, I must and it will not overcome me. I will succeed. I WILL - I WILL - I WILL!!!!!

Come on Paige. We can do it. Pull up our laces and let's go.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:37 AM   #44  

Good Morning,

did very well yesterday. Plan to stay on trek today!

My goals for Feb
1. Lose 8 pounds
2. Build my walking statima
3. Exercise at min. 3 times a week for 30 mins
Old 02-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #45  

HI all, well, I thought I'd done well getting back on track a couple of weeks ago, I was gonna post every day and then I decided to change my internet provider and I've been offline ages - but I'm back. I've been fairly good since my last post, not lost more than about a pound, but its a pound in the right direction!
Linda, so sorry to hear about your aunt. You've had more than your share of sadness this past couple of years. Hang in there, you know you can get through it. (by the way, I've sent you my new email address!)

Well, no gossiping for now, little AJ's in the bath and I really ought to go and sort him out. Back soon, (and I mean it this time!)
Closed Thread