Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2001, 04:02 PM   #1  

Angry new here and to weight watchers

hi im new to ww and here i have 100 pounds to lose and need a buddy to help me .
Old 10-19-2001, 03:29 AM   #2  

Hi Janet! Welcome to the boards. Everyone here is very friendly. I have 104 left to lose. It is easier to think that I am going to be losing for another year to eighteen months!!!
I usually post on the 'from above 250' forum and everyone there is very friendly and you would be welcome to join us. Or Lisa also just popped up on the boards, so it might be good to get to know her (or both of course). Good luck with it, I hope to get to know you better! you can always PM me if you prefer
lilac
Old 10-21-2001, 07:37 PM   #3  

Smile new WW buddy

HI,
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOARD AS MUCH AS I DO. I'VE BEEN WITH WW FOR 10 MONTHS NOW AND LOST 46 LBS. JUST REMEMBER.."SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE"
SUE
Old 10-21-2001, 11:05 PM   #4  

Default thank you everyone

thank you everyone im trying hard to lose this weight i just lost my brother in law friday my sister found him died im trying not to over eat and stay on program.
Closed Thread