Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2001, 12:46 PM   #16  
LM

lala YAY about Dad!!!

melissa can you come and mop my floors too???

it is a beautiful fall day today. Just did a jog outside. Very lovely. And it helps the mood tremendously. I am slowly realizing that life is too short to be in bad moods often, which I am. RAH!!!!
Old 10-12-2001, 12:50 PM   #17  
si, si signora

First and foremost:

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K T M A R I E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a faboo birthday.

So, its Friday here and v. blustery and fall like. The puppy that is visiting is tiring out my old boy and the cat has retreated to her spa in our bedroom where she gets fed, watered, pampered and all the rest. Its amazing how loud kibble crunching is at 2 am.

Anyways, had a great dinner last night and did pretty well. It was the first time in a while we had eaten out in Seattle. It was for a good cause and I love our pals we ate with, so the evening was enjoyable.

DP is off to Oregon for her field course this weekend. I am going to spend most of my weekend here at work.

Melissa: Good for and being so discplined. I'm looking at all the dog fluff that is piling up and realizing tomorrow am is vacuuming time for me too. Dusting, that is another story all together.

Are you done canning? I picked another 14 lbs of tomatoes and it looks like I'll be making tomato sauce this weekend.

Everyone else, I hope that your weekend plans are fantastic!
Old 10-12-2001, 04:30 PM   #18  
LM

Egad, I didn't realize it's KT's birthday!! HAPPY HAPPY!!!

La, I noticed how loud certain cats' purring can be at 11:59 p.m last night. I was sure it was 6 a.m. this morning, but no, Edward was perched on the bosom, purring to beat the band, before midnight...Eddie, mother has to sleep, Eddie darling....

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 10-12-2001, 05:08 PM   #19  

Just had my first moment today to bop in & say hi!

Thanks for all the warm birthday wishes, everyone! Can't believe another year has gone by - the weather is wonderful here today - special order for my birthday.

Did 2 WW meetings today - I subbed for another leader early this am - her mtg is at 7:15 am, so WI is at 6:45 am - a pretty early morning. Had an appt to donate blood after the meetings, but wound up not being able to because my temperature was 99.6; can't be more that 99.5 - I feel fine, but we don't want to take chances. I made another appt in a couple of weeks.

Going out w/DD & DH for dinner tonight. My oldest brother & my SIL are coming down from the Twin Cities on Saturday for the weekend - a last minute trip - should be nice. It sounds like our nice weather here to going to end though.

Have a great weekend all!
Take care,
Closed Thread