Old 12-27-2006, 06:19 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Thin4Life - Wk of Dec 25/06

Wow I can't believe it's already Wednesday the 27th! I've been off work since last Friday and my days are all messed up! I go back into work tomorrow and Friday (that'll really throw a wrench into the engine) so hopefully I'll get back on a better schedule.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! All the preparation, cooking, wrapping, etc. is behind us for the most part. We have DH's family over this coming Saturday for our holiday get together. Everyone brings something but we're hosting it this year. We're going to make pulled pork sandwiches along with ham, sausage, etc. It's always a nice time.

No snow here--it was cold and green. This morning we had a dusting but that was it.

I've been trying to steer clear of the chex mix that I made--last night I was up late and caught myself looking for something to eat--I went to bed! I did go to my meeting today and was up 1.2#--not surprising. I'm going to work to get it off by my next WI.

Like Susan, I want to lose 5# to again be around my goal. I've been hovering at the 143-145 area and it's driving me crazy. I think with a little more effort I can get rid of the weight that I've been hanging onto.

I have 3 weddings in 2007--the first one is January 13th. DS #1 hasn't set a date yet and a very good friend of mine got engaged on Christmas Eve and I think they're planning either a May or August wedding of 2007.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and here's to a Happy, Healthy New Year!
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:32 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

I'm guessing everyone is gone for the holiday

The weather here has been great--I was able to get out for a walk both yesterday and today. I'm trying to get back on track. I had a bad night of eating last night--can I just say I went to bed with a stomach ache?

Tomorrow we have DH's family over and then on New Year's I'm cooking dinner for my great aunts. I'm hoping for a quiet New Year's Eve.

Have a great holiday everyone!!
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote