Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:52 PM   #31  
Working My Way Back Down

Quote:
I've been eating REALLY clean for 1.5 whole days and I need to see results NOW DAMMIT!
Now I've had moments like that Frus - I've been good for 2 days, why haven't I lost 10 lbs? Seriously, I think you need to give it a few more days.....

I'm leaving tonight for a week in Oregon - and have packed a swim suit and workout clothes! And I rechecked my conference registration and see that the breakfast claims to include yogurt and fruit!

Nelie - hang in there, eventually the weight will go. I try to consider not losing as practice for maintenance, just keep on keepin' on. I bet it's likely the heat that's keeping you from sleeping. It always does me - which is why I don't live where it gets hot. It's in the 50's this morning btw! I'm really feeling badly that DH is in the Boston area.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:04 AM   #32  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterRat
Seriously, I think you need to give it a few more days.....
Awwwww you think so....? Damn!

Actually scales are looking kind after my lie-in but I bet that's cos I weighed about 3 hours later than usual!!!

Ah well, I'm sure I'm headed in the right direction

Have a nice trip Pat
Old 08-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #33  

Hi LWL,

Pat - have a nice trip

Frus - less weight if you weigh in 3 hours later/ You should do that every day then ! (just kidding..)

It's really quiet here with the kids gone. Nonetheless, I'm doing OK. As you said...this is time to thing of ME!! 2 weeks of eating all the salad I want, putting in the excercise, pampering myself. I am really trying to do that, but guess what ?? After being the loving wife for 25 years, and the loving mother for 14 years...this kinds of needs getting used to.

However, I did 30 mins treadmill this morning, with some arms work and 10 mins swimming. my goal is to get my endurance back and to loose the weight i gained during my holiday. I'll be going shopping this afternoon, and visit friends who just got back from norway.

Have a great day all,
Rabbit
Old 08-06-2006, 06:38 AM   #34  

Hi LWL,

Gosh, it's quiet today!!! I did 15 mins on the treadmill today & aquickie full body workout. Off to do some chores.

Have a great weekend,
rabbit
Old 08-07-2006, 08:35 AM   #35  
dgpebbles

Well I made it to the gym yesterday and got in 45 mins of weights and 30 mins of elliptical....Hope to make it there again today

Rabbit- hoe you had a great weekend with that shopping and visiting with your frineds....hows the time to yourself coming along
Closed Thread