Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 10-03-2005, 10:35 PM   #1  

Default Body for Life eating

Has anyone had success doing BFL without using supplements and following Weight Watcher's instead of the BFL's nutrition part of the program? Weight Watcher's is working well for me and I don't want to screw up a good thing but would like to try BFL. Any thoughts?
Gumbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 12:31 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

The program works best if you follow it all together - but if you want to mix and match, you can do the exercise portion alone. However, you should not do the weights as prescribed without enough protein in your system. It might be hard to follow the WW plan and also get in your protein.

Overall, the BFL plan is a reduced calorie, lowfat plan. I think if you worked out your meals to have equal carbs and protein, that you might find you are already in the ballpark for points! Good luck!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 12:38 PM   #3  

Hi,

I personally tried BFL without enough protein and I totally failed! Like my protein inteke was about half of recommended and I did not see any changes. As soon as I added a couple of protein shakes I started to see muscle definitions.

So my advice is to watch out you rbalance of carb/protein/fat.

Sandy.
Sashenka is offline   Reply With Quote