Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 08-24-2005, 07:49 PM   #1  

Default See How Far You (walked/biked/ran)

I saw this link over on one of the other boards (100 lb. club - here's the thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...4&postcount=13 ), and it's really useful. You can actually map out your route to calculate how far you went. Great for walkers, runners, cyclists,.......

Google Map Pedometer

Luanne
mscelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:10 AM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

That's interesting and fun... but I don't get like a city map... and my city isn't there! But someone did tell me that you can get any city and be able to strace you route and the the kms or miles... but I have yet to find it...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 11:25 AM   #3  

Ilene -- Since the web page says:"Use the + and - controls to zoom in or out on the map. You can go anywhere in the US, Canada, Britain, or Japan down to street level", I thought our this would be good for most of us to use.

Sorry!

Today is planned day off from the gym. I'm getting my hair highlighted and cut at a new place (this is major for me!) but the stylist comes highly recommended. It's good to live on the edge sometimes! I'll be on the edge again tomorrow, as I have a dental appt.!

Luanne
mscelica is offline   Reply With Quote