Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 04-30-2005, 03:01 PM   #1  

Default Get Ripped with Jari Love, starting a new rotation

Hello, I am excited to start this rotation next week! Get Ripped with Jari Love. I actually bought it from her website (canada) but two days later they started selling it at collage. It's a full body weightlifting program that guarantees results. I plan to do 3 x's per week, 3 days of cardio and one rest day.

Guaranteed DOMS and Jari is someone you love to support. She actually replied personally to my emails, and has sent me encouraging (not canned) responses. I've read nothing but good things about the workout, so (I can't believe I'm saying this) I can't wait to work my arse off!!

Edited to add: I did this workout first time today and I LOVED IT! So worth the $$.

Last edited by Le Cheez; 05-01-2005 at 02:46 PM.
Le Cheez is offline   Reply With Quote