LWL #153: Week of May 9-15

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Just Checked Out Cindy's Pictures
    Cindy — I clicked on the link to your new pictures and just sat and stared for a few minutes. WOW! You look like a before and after in one of those awful diet pill ads (but we know you’re doing it the right way ). Isn’t it amazing how weight loss makes us all look younger? The first picture is from ten years ago, but you look ten years OLDER than you do now! Check Dips’ photos for more examples of losing weight = losing years.

Your hair cut is very flattering to the new, slimmer shape of your face. Got rid of a few chins along the way, eh?

If you EVER get discouraged and start wondering if it’s worth it or not — please just go back and look at those two pictures and you’ll never lose your motivation. Congratulations!
  • Still here!!

Work is endless and I promise to post more this week!! Finding inspiration from you all... Meg... as always you have the words of wisdom.

Having a tough morning (Monday already) and then I read about the looking back at photos, reached into my backpack and pulled out my diary .... where tucked away is a really bad photo.... back on track again!! Thanks Meg!!

Loves yous guys!
    N.

PS Sounds like we are coming to Canada in October for my little bro's wedding!! INCENTIVE!
  • Hey guys - thanks for the comments on the pictures. I'll be so glad to be rid of that old passport with that old photo! Now I need to see about getting a new work id - it's just about as bad!
    Cindy
  • Cindy- The difference in your picture is wonderful! I remember the same feeling of "I can't wait to get a new driver's license!"

Congratulations

Mel