3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Weight and Resistance Training

Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Pushups and Breasts

Old 09-15-2014, 12:54 AM   #1

S/C/G: 220/162/140

Height: 5'1

Default Pushups and Breasts

I have lost 60 lbs so far very slowly over the years,the last 10 in the last year or so.Anyway,something possessed me to grab a large mirror and lay on my back naked the other day
I'm ok with the mess the girls have become while standing I guess,but I was not prepared for the horrific carnage I found as they lay beside me on the bed.Now,I KNEW they did it every night...but had never seen it. Anyway....with the loss of volume just in this last year,it looks like I have a pane of glass laying atop my breasts when on my back.The tops are flat and a bit crinkly.
My question to those who do pushups is,have you built/toned enough pectoral muscle to notice it maybe pushing out some tissue and filling in a little?
I'm 46,I don't expect a miracle but for the love of God,I'm divorced and hope to date again at some point.
beccabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 01:33 AM   #2

S/C/G: 163/131/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 50 yrs old

Becca, unless you're planning on dating a 'man' half your age... they are used to seeing the 'girls' off to the side, lol. The only boobs that stay on top and don't move when you are on your back are the fakes and even then it's because they are encapsulated (held there by scar tissue). Sorry to burst your bubble, but even building your pecs (which by the way are flattish slabs of muscle) won't do all that much. Go on top, at least they will dangle tantalizingly within his reach, lol.

At goal or below since March 5, 2014
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:07 AM   #3

S/C/G: 220/162/140

Height: 5'1

Lol,thanks Canadjineh.
Dangling tantalizingly,and/or smothering....either way,one of us may be traumatized! Ha ha....
beccabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.