Hi wonderful 3FC'ers
I'm wondering if I could pick your wonderful minds for feedback on my strength training regimen. I've tried to put together something that targets all of the major muscle groups, but I know I'm a couple of exercises short. Other than that, I'm wondering if there is anything else that would be important to take into consideration? Thank you.
- I strength train 3 x per week (at most every other day)
- Each exercise consists of 2 sets of 12 repetitions
The order I exercise in:
- Seated back row, 60lbs
- Leg Press - 235lbs
- Hamstring curl - 75lbs
- Chest Press - 20lb dumbell/arm
- Seated Shoulder Press - 15lbs dumbell/arm
- Standing Biceps curl - 12.5 lbs dumbell/arm
- Lying down triceps extension - 12.5lbs dumbell/arm for 1 set, 10lbs dumbell/arm for the second set
I also do daily cardio, and I stretch after each workout as well. Thank you.