3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Weight and Resistance Training

Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #16
kaw

S/C/G: 159-ish/145/140-ish

Height: 5' 8.75"

As a natural-born klutz, I've had many "ooops" moments in the gym. The one that still makes me giggle, though, was when I was 7 plus months pregnant. I rolled off the t-bar row machine in a gym full of undergraduate men. No damage done, except to my ego.

Another favorite was when I first started using a dip belt and plates for dips. I had heard male friends complaining about how uncomfortable the chain can be on their privates, and they all seemed to have a story about hitting said privates with the plate and the pain that ensued. Lacking that kind of equipment, I was way too overconfident. I promptly whacked the "funny bone" on my knee with a swinging plate so hard that it made my eyes water. Evidently, the Goddess o' Dips does not like overconfidence in her minions.
kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #17

S/C/G: 147/135.3/127-132

Height: 5'2"ish

The other day I was trying to do stepups on the bench and fell off it... twice. I was at home but my cat was laughing at me. I could tell.
bluemonday is offline   Reply With Quote