3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Weight and Resistance Training

Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Think I could reach my goal in four weeks??

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
!No CoMpRoMiSe!
 
wannaBsize7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 456

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Think I could reach my goal in four weeks??

Well, I finally did it, as my name states, I wanted to be a size seven again for years, and now I am indeed a size seven
for a month now, I re-commited my self to weight training. I am eating healthy High protein meals, and have gained about 3lbs, which shouldn't worry me, as I plainly know, I had lost a great deal of muscle as I was losing the fat.
I am gaining muscle and I am greatful, but I am eager to see my tummy flat again, and the "extra" around my hips totally gone. Heres my numbers:
I was about 160-165, and lost to 127, I am currently 131 and would like to be 125 with a low body fat percentage.
My work out is
monday
bi's and back
tuesday
chest and tris
thursday
legs
friday
traps and shoulders
cardio and abs daily
four exercises for each, four sets, starting with 15 reps, and decreasing to failure on the fourth set which is usually around 8 reps.

I don't think its too much to expect this weight to drop of in the next few weeks... any comments, suggestions, or points of veiw??
__________________
[center]

wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
No description available.
 
midwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 7,348

Default

1) What's the rush?
2) What body fat percentage are you shooting for? How are you measuring it?

Goals are nice, but some things we can control and some things we can't. You can control your behaviors, food, and exercise. But you can't control whether you drop 6 pounds of fat in 4 weeks. What is your body fat % now?
__________________
"And that's how Beowulf rolls"~ my DD
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
!No CoMpRoMiSe!
 
wannaBsize7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 456

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Default

I'm probably like 25% I'd like to be around 20% ish, I'm measuring by the mirror, and how my pants fit.
I'm goal driven, I like to feel like I am working toward something. If I don't accomplish it by four weeks, its not a big deal, but I like to feel like its attainable during the process
__________________
[center]

wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
sportmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,617

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Default

I think until you know exactly what the lean body mass is on you currently, it's really hard (and pointless) to pick a weight on the scale number. It could be that with your current lbm and 20% fat that you would be over 131 so to get to 125 you would have to actually lose more muscle. Do you know what I mean? That's why goal numbers are so unrealistic unless you've recently been calipered or have a high-end reliable scale that can estimate it for you. If you can get your lbm somehow, then you can figure out what number that is 80% of (leaving 20% for fat) and that would be an accurate goal number for you.

I'm all about doing the math!

Last edited by sportmom : 10-15-2008 at 12:44 PM.
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2