Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 02-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Smile Work out clothes

Does anyone have ideas of where to purchase work out clothes that are made for size 18 not an xs? I have looked at adidas and nike and they say they are size 18 but the bust is 36". I don't think so. I have sweats but would like something nicer to make me feel good. Thanks for your help in advance!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #2  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Lol... I know what you mean. I have had good luck finding clothes at Target... Stretchy yoga type pants, sports bras, etc. I think Kohl's has an active section, too.

I looked at Dick's Sporting Goods and Olympia the other day and found nothing... it was too limited and too over priced.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Target has some decent work out clothes.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #4  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

yeah, I would suggest target too. I found a pair of large workout pants, very nice, on the clearance rack for like 8 bucks or something like that. Surprisingly, I also found a neat pair of pants at my local drug store for 9.99, lol. They are perfect for working out. I always just wear plain tank tops for shirts.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:22 AM   #5  
Simply Filling Technique

Lightbulb Here are a couple of my favorite sites to shop

Try www.womanwithin.com or www.jms.com. I have ordered from both of these catalogs. You can order either online or they will send you a catalog. The products are very roomy, they have all sizes, and their prices are reasonable. They also have a lot of work out bras and shoes as well.

I don't like to wear sweats when I am exercising because I get too hot. I prefer to wear shorts and t shirt.
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #6  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Junonia might do, although their smallest bust is 40-42". I figured I'd tell you that before you go look at the site. They have a great selection of workout wear.

http://www.junonia.com/junoniaFit.htm

That's a link to the size chart, which you might want to check first.
RealCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #7  
Working My Way Back Down

Also try onehanesplace.com They carry Champion brand workout stuff, and have a wide range of sizes.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #8  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Oh I would second any champion stuff. I love champion

Wanted to add the website for champion stuff exclusively, www.championcatalog.com. They just sent me an email about their tshirts being on sale.

Oh also I didn't notice your weight previously, Sports Authority does carry some stuff in size XL (which fit me). I bought some nice nike running pants from them on sale!

Last edited by nelie; 02-16-2008 at 08:08 AM.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will definately look at Target and some of the other suggestions. In doing a search I found some active wear at JCPENNEY. I got workout capris and a couple tops. They were on sale. They looked cute! Hope they look cute on me. I have been going to the gym with a friend that just needs to tone. No weight issues, so I needed something to make me feel better. She has nice workout clothes. Again, thanks for all the help and suggestions. I will check them out.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote