Okay so I did the workout suggested to me in my last thread
1. Military pushups (3 sets of 8-10). Elevate feet for added resistance if needed.
2. Seated Rows (3 sets of 8-10)
3. Shoulder presses (3 sets of 8-10)
4. Standing tricep extensions (3 sets of 8-10)
5. Squats (3 sets of 8-10)
6. Lunges (3 sets of 8-10)
7. Crunches (3 sets of 8-10) (use a weight plate or 2 if these are too easy)
except I had to do 'girl push ups' because every.single.time I tried to do regular pushups let alone military grade, I fell on my face or darn newar. and I had to do the tricep extensions one arm at a time cause doing it with both arms just was.not.happening.
So what I've learned for today:
1. I am more out of shape than I thought
2. It is possible to sweat like a paid lady in church 'just' lifting weights
3. I am more out of shape than I thought.