Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 10-10-2017, 01:14 PM   #1  

Height: 5’11

Default Thinking About WLS

Hey y誕ll! I知 new to the group. I知 looking for some thoughts and opinions. Last year I had a consult with an amazing surgeon. I had initially went in wanting to get the sleeve but after we talked, we decided on the DS. The reason is because I have so much weight to lose. Well I did all the testing and had my surgery scheduled. Sadly I had to cancel because even after deductibles and such, I couldn稚 afford it. So now I知 considering trying again but having the sleeve instead. It痴 a lot less money. My question is: has anyone in here had 200+ pounds to lose and been successful with the sleeve? I知 35 years old and wanting to have children and I知 afraid this is my last chance. Sorry for the long post!
MzRivers16 is offline   Reply With Quote