Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 04-30-2016, 01:33 AM   #1  

Default Tummy Apron what are you doing with it while losing weight?

I have lost so far 134 pounds (Gastric sleeve 4/10/15) I still have some weight to lose before I could consider surgery, but I have a large belly apron, its causing me problems. Not only is it hard for me to do some exercises because of it. But I have to wear pants that are really big on me in order to hide it. When I try wearing pants are close to fitting it makes me look like have what I call camel toe belly.
I'm wondered if support garments would help, or a belly slight or something?, It get so HOT in TX. Anyone else have this problem? What have you done? tried?
ambytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:21 AM   #2  

Spanx or similar under garment helps a lot.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/138

Height: 5ft 3

i tuck mine in my panties
Rechyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:25 AM   #4  

Sadly my apron falls out of my panties.
Maybe I need to try some new ones or a shaper.
ambytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:07 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

When I was at the Cacique store the gal helping me swore by the spanx (or their version) shaper. She had a cute curvy figure when I saw her. She said she just made it part of her daily routine and she didn't want to go without it as she was short waisted and she felt the boobs were always on the belly or the belly where it shouldn't be, she wanted that definition she knew she didn't have. She said she had issues in her belly area and this helped control it for her. I think her's was more like a body suit version. Perhaps this might help you until you have your surgery. I did ask about summer months (upper midwest can be humid) she said she did just fine with it.
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:02 PM   #6  

Looking for answers to that post also.
KayBee01 is offline   Reply With Quote