Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 01-31-2016, 12:44 PM   #16  

I saw my surgeon a couple days ago and he still insists on doing either one. He believe that my only concern is my diabetes. I seem to believe that he is really leaning towards RNY due my diabetes. I do have many more reasons for wanting either surgery, the list would go on and on. but also due to many other reasons, I'm opting the sleeve.
pumpkin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:51 PM   #17  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

I am wanting to get the sleeve. I'm going thru the program right now but have a problem...I did not pass the psychological evaluation. So my Dr wants a 2nd opinion. I'm waiting to hear back from the Psychiatrist.
Kamily828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 395/303/264

Height: 5'4

I am also considering WSL surgery. When I have try to lose weight before my body responded but this time...I felt nothing. No amount of healthy eating or exercise boosted any energy. I am tired all the time now. I am waiting to hear back from my doctor to get started. I'm leaning more towards the sleeve.
Fungirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote