Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 10-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #1  

Default Help with weight loss surgery dissertation

Hi,

My name is Lauren Heno and I am a student at Portsmouth University. For my final year dissertation I am looking into weight loss surgery and the advantages and disadvantages of having it done. Alongside my dissertation I have to write an article on a linking topic and I was just wondering if anyone on here would be willing to answer a few questions in regards to their surgery, what they think the pros and cons are, and what advice they'd give to someone about to have surgery.

Thank you for your time

Lauren Heno
laurenheno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

Hmmmmm. Your earlier request asked for information about how it's paid for - and most of the folks who post in this area are in the US, followed by Canada, Australia/New Zealand, and the UK. And, as we all know, non-US insurance is so much better organized than US insurance!

There's one person who bounces between the US and India.

There are a couple of ways we can get you some information. People can respond to you [although we'll have to figure out how to share contact info - because you have not reached the number of posts required to private message here. Perhaps I can be the middle person - sometimes moderators can actually help!].

We can also post a survey at the top of the forum, if you have some specific Qs that can be answered in a multiple choice format.

Let me know... we'll figure it out.

Last edited by jiffypop; 10-15-2014 at 10:16 AM.
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote