Gastric Bypass Weight Regain Sucks!

• Hey girls... I am back... How have you all been? Well, I did it again... I keep bouncing up and down like a yoyo due to my bad choices in food... Well, I have started to behave again.. and I feel like I am on track but i still need you all for support and encouragement. I shot up to 225 lbs. due to all the yummy holiday food... Now it is March and and I am on track... been watching my eating for the past 3 days... dropped 5 lbs.. so far... please god.. I am happy. gotta keep going.... It seems it is easy to reduce when i behave.... I am 5 years out of GB... Miss u guys lots!!!!!
  • Hi Moni, I'm new here. You can do it. Like I can do it. I did it twice before and I'm quite dedicated only my goal is more reasonable. Trying to lose weight but not get skinny. I've had a weight problem ever since I was 8 years old. Anyway, welcome back!
  • BU! Has it been 5 years already? how time flies!!! and, well, what you're experiencing is quite common - and we're all battling it one way or another. But we can fix this. and it sounds like you're doing it... glad to see you!!!!