Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 02:01 PM   #1  

Default Things are finally happening....

Hello fellow losers (mean that is the best sense!!)
I am pleased to say I have my Surgery date. It is August 6th at the Baratric Center in Groveport, Ohio.
I go monday for my pretest!! Seems like the wait was long, but once it got moving again... it won't be long now till I will be on the other side and getting myself healthy again.
I am not nervous at all... yet. I am so ready to have this done !!
Those of you who are still waiting for a date, hang in there... IT WILL HAPPEN. And those of you that have had your sugery already I wish continued sucess!
I will give more effort into posting here. I am still lurking... and enjoying what everyone has to say. Heck it really doesn't take that long to jot a line or two.
Keep the Faith and Have a great week all !!

Cindy
Old 07-18-2003, 11:32 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

wow!!! so soon, cindy!!!! glad to hear it. what protein shake have you chosen?? [you KNEW i had to say it!!!!]
Old 07-19-2003, 12:36 PM   #3  

Hey Cindy!!!! That is GREAT news!!!! You go five days before me!!!!

You are not nervous? I think I am at the point where I just want it over.

Keep us posted on how you are doing!!!

peach
Old 07-19-2003, 06:57 PM   #4  
Hang In There

That's great new Cindy!!! I keep you in my thought and prayers as the day get closer.
Closed Thread