It's JANUARY

• And the media is bombarding us with all the diets they can possible squeeze in. Gotta tell you, I can't be bothered with any of them any more. My focus: eat healthy for ME, and get on with my life.

What do you folks think? Are you inspired? ignoring them? feeling guilty?
  • I saw at Walmart the other day that the ladies clothes section near the front was geared towards exercise clothes and all the magazine racks and other displays were all geared toward weight loss. it's sad that people get that start at the new year mentality. not saying that it hasn't been me before or even now as a matter of fact. after the holidays is a difficult period for many so it seems like a natural time to embark on something new. the problem is sticking to it and not going to extremes.
  • I noticed and I try to ignore it. I just do what I have been doing. I think personally I have to add another exercise in but I was thinking that before the xmas holiday.
  • I notice the HUGE surge of people at the gym. You can hardly get on a cardio machine. There is some comfort in that by March, the crowds will be gone and things will return to "normal".