has anyone has success with non invasive laser?

• Has anyone had success with non invasive cold laser?

Some people at my work are doing this thing called non invasive laser. I guess somehow its supposed to break down the fat and you poop it out lol.

Just checking to see if anyone here had any luck with it.
    I saw this thing called the Vobolaxe Blast on Amazon. It looks cool but will it work?

I am so sick of seeing these toothpick girls passing my big fat slob arse lol. At this point I'm willing to do anything to get this fat suite off haha
  • I don't have experience with those or have heard of them honestly, but I would assume the success in them is entirely up to how much your current weight is and what your expectations are. Sounds like a good option if you've already dieted and exercised to your ideal weight and have a stubborn fat spot that won't go away with exercise.
    I have a "muffin top" type thing going on which I hate, and although it's shrinking, it's still there and doesn't seem like it's going away for awhile. If it's still a trouble spot for me after reaching my goal weight, I may consider a treatment like this to get rid of it, but for now, I'm planning to wait it out and hope it goes away on its own as I continue to lose weight.
    Best of luck to you!