Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 11-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #1  
Old Cackler

Default happy thanksgiving!

pre or post-op, we have a lot to be thankful for! wishing everyone a happy day full of love and friendship [and good food, of course!]

What are your plans? I'm going to a friend's house, and will have turkey, veggies, and mashed potatoes. and a LITTLE bit of dessert. At least, that's the plan!

jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #2  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

I am going out to a restaurant I have always wanted to try. Very high end! I am planning on have the seared tuna with ginger rice but may do something more traditional. I insisted on no buffets!!! Happy Holidays to all!
activeadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #3  
Releasing the inner hiker

Happy Thanksgiving Jiffy!

My fiancé and I are getting married this weekend...a small elopement with just the two of us. As such, we ordered in turkey dinners from a local rest. Enjoy your holiday!
Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 309/194/145

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Jiffy sounds like a good plan.

active sounds delicious. Have fun.

Congratulations Zeitgeist!!

We are watching the Packer game. Turkey is in the oven which I will try, haven't had turkey yet in my diet. I plan on some cheesy potatoes in my future today. Not sure if I will try sweet potato cause I haven't had that yet and it has marshmellows on it. Oh my I forgot completely about veggie sides! Yikes I will have to go through the cupboard and see what I have. I usually make this cream corn thingy with ritz crackers for thanksgiving lol. I know I don't have the ingredients to make it. I may or may not have brown and serve dinner rolls with dinner maybe if I have room for a nibble. and of course dessert much later after dinner. lol
SnowAngel72 is offline   Reply With Quote