Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 09:54 AM   #16  
she who must be obeyed

Hazel
Old 06-13-2003, 06:09 AM   #17  
she who must be obeyed

Golly Gee......I almost feel like I'm talking to myself Just kidding, I know everyone is busy!

Anyone here a member of Curves? Hazel and I are thinking of joining, just to change up our exercise routine.

Taking my daughter today to have her hair cut and colored. She has it done in a really pretty auburn with little golden highlights. Looks great on her. She has her Senior Portraits done next Wednesday. MY BABY IS A SENIOR!!

Not much else going on. Hope your Friday is a good one.
Old 06-13-2003, 01:39 PM   #18  

Just popping in to say HI ! Sorry for the delays.

Anyhow, tonight is the big night, provided there are no weather delays or something else nutty, Brian comes into Pittsburgh at 6:14PM. Bless his heart for flying; no one could PAY me to get on a plane! In 1994, I took Amtrak when I went to Miami from Pittsburgh; it was a 24 hour trip, but hey, I loved it. And...you meet some awesome people when one rides the rails.

Until I actually see the man, I'll be praying there are no plane crashes, tornados, or anything else screwy in the meantime. Friday the 13th, you know

Speaking of nutty weather, there was a funnel cloud spotted north of Pittsburgh last night ! My poor cats were so petrified when a bad thunderstorm hit last night, I couldn't find them for hours afterward--you know they are terrified when they won't come out to eat...and usually, all I have to do is open the fridge and I have a two-cat stampede into the kitchen.
Old 06-13-2003, 05:31 PM   #19  

Hey Deb and Hazel,
I joined Curves a couple of weeks ago. I really like it. At first I thought it was kind of easy, but I was very, very wrong. It's as hard as you want to make it. I've been going three times a week and have eight whole sessions under my belt now. I like that there are just women there too - no fellas looking for babes in spandex. All kinds of women - fit, fluffy, old and young. I never feel out of place.

Chickadee
Old 06-14-2003, 07:55 AM   #20  
she who must be obeyed

Good Saturday!

Lori, how did your big night go? Hope he was as nice in person. SPILL!!

Chickadee thanks for the Curves info. I do believe Hazel and I will be joining in the next couple of weeks.

Daughter's hair looks so cute. Now if we can get it to look half as good as the stylist had it she will be in good shape for her Senior pics.

Had my daughter take a few pics of me yesterday. I need to get my before and "working on" pics on obesityhelp. Looking at the pictures made me realize I NEED A NEW BRA! The girls are hanging a little lower than I thought Anyone have a suggestion for a really, really good support bra.

Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend.
Old 06-14-2003, 08:16 AM   #21  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning from the grey and rainy Ontario wilderness. What I'd give for a Mall to walk this morning.
Curves? I am still toying with the idea. Too bad it is a half hour drive each way from here. I may check it out anyhow.
A super weekend wish from a Lurker!
Old 06-14-2003, 08:43 AM   #22  

Ruth a half hour drive is not too bad, that is what Debbie and I do every time we walk. We live about an hour apart and so we meet in the middle!

As a matter of fact there is a Curves next to my house but the one I will join is 30 min away so Debbie and I can workout together!!! I know I could not do this alone!!

Hazel
Closed Thread