I'm Back!!!!

• Hi! It's been tough here in NJ - as I suspect you've heard [even my Aunt out in Oklahoma is tired of hearing about it!]. But, with no power, no internet, no cable, no television, I am clueless.

But very fortunate. No damage to my house. Power came back on Thursday, but no internet until a little while ago. Some of my friends [like Leenie] STILL have no power, and are struggling.

So, I'll be catching up with everyone's posts - glad to see you all survived! And a great big thanks to my fellow mods who kept an eye on things while I was power-less!
  • I'm just popping in to give you a big hug and a back, Jiffy!
    I missed you!
  • I'm glad everything turn out good! It was rather horrific seeing on the tv what was going on. Thank god you are ok! Welcome back
  • Glad y'all are ok and nothing happened to your house!
  • Glad you are all ok and the you have maintained your sense of humour!

What a devastating event but sometimes events like these can bring together groups of people to be stronger than they were before.

Geraldine

xx
  • thanks, everyone. Leenie is still power-less, but managing. And my heart is breaking for everyone who lived at the shore [or down the shore as we say here]. they won't even be able to return to their houses to START the cleanup for at least 6 months - the infrastructure on the barrier islands [roads, power stations, sewage treatment, EVERYTHING] is unstable and/or broken.
  • Glad your angel had you tight!
  • Welcome Back!