Jiff:

• Tell me what you know about Isopure products. Have you ever tried them? Are they okay taste wise? They seem to have a great amount of protein, and zero carbs, they sound wonderful it you are able to stomach them. I know you tried almost everything out there so give me some feedback before I plop down my money.
  • are you talking about those clear liquid isopures that look like weird koolaid and have 40 grams of protein in them? those are the ones i've tried, and i tried them because some folks in the support group loved them.

they tasted weird, kind of like, well, weird koolaid! but what i REALLY didn't like about them was this kind of coating on my tongue that made me feel like i'd swallowed a jellyfish!! they tasted better icy cold than cool or at room temp. but believe me, i know people who LOVE these things and don't use anything else.

if you're looking at these for ole alvin, remember that we absorb only about 20 grams of protein at a time, so each 40-gram bottle is 2 servings for him. if it 's for you, well, the sky's the limit!!!!!
  • I know I'm not Jiff, but I thought I would add my oppinion, lol.

I love them. I add them (warm) to ice. It dilutes them a little and the coating isn't so bad. I only like a few shakes, but I am addicted to them. It's just to bad that they are so expensive!

Bella23