Over 800 pounds to 240 pounds...Amazing!!

• No it's not a typo!!!

It's the story of Big Pete, can't remember his last name right now.

Weight loss surgery saved his life and tomorrow Feb 10th he will be on Oprah

Here is a link to his website
    http://bigpete803.com/index.php

Debbie
  • wow!!! what a story!!! thanks, deb...
  • You're right, Debkay! Big Pete is amazing!!!

Maybe I can catch a bit of Oprah today!

peach
  • Not to be a copycat of Jiff, But WOW!!! That's ll I can think of to say. WOW!!!
  • What a huge change in the guy! From hulk to hunk. I'll try to remember to watch this afternoon.
    Thanks for posting the website.
  • This was a real eye opening program. Poor Pete, did you see him walk? It just looked so painful, but honestly, thank god he can now walk!
  • OMG, I *just* saw this on Oprah today (I'm in the Netherlands and we are a couple weeks behind North America)!!! I mean, literally I just saw it less than 30 minutes ago!!! This guy is so amazing!

There were some other success stories on there and I felt like bawling my head off as each one came out with their "new" body! (Course I couldn't, 'cause I'm at work...)
  • great to see you, ren! and go ahead and bawl all you want. we're all a bunch of softies..

and i hope you don't mind if i post your stats in pounds, since you've done so well with your own weight loss... i'm always so impressed with people who actually hit their WW goals, and you've certainly done that! and look at what you've maintained!!

start: 214
    personal: 150
    currentl: 154
    ww goal: 154
  • Sure, Jiff! Show off your metric conversiona abilities!

Welcome, Ren, and great stats! I am not a candidate for WLS but snoop here a lot and try to keep Jiff humble when Peachie isn't here.
  • ruth... you don't think i do this stuff in my head, do you???? for this, all i do is click on the calculator and divide/multiply by 2.2!!!

and just how humble do i have to be?????? maybe peachie is falling down on the job??? by the way, i haven't seen her all week. does anyone know how she's doing? if she's feeling better???