i'm so happy i could just cry!!!

• over the years, we've had our share of tragedy in this forum - people have been in comas after their surgery, there've been a couple of deaths as well. We've all weathered changed relationships [some for the worse], life changes [including deaths among loved ones], and all sorts of illnesses.

and now - at the end of 2011 - we have jilly's baby coming AND angela's wedding!!!

congratulations ladies!!! and much happiness!!!!
  • Love to hear good news ! Congratulations to jilly and angela !
  • We hold each other up through the bad times and cheer each other on during the good times!

As I always tell the new comers, this is a great place to come for support, to help others and get help by doing so!

Angela
  • Congratulations!!! What great things to celebrate.
  • Congrats ladies!!
  • These are truly the happiest of times and occasions! Congratulations to both of you!

Take care,
    Kellye
  • Yay! I'm so happy to hear the good news! I only get a chance to come here sporadically, but I love all the familiar "faces". The year seems to be rounding out on a good note. Hubby and I have had troubles this year, but we just finally got our medical insurance back (which means surgery is “back on"), and I was offered a part time job sewing Greek letter gear in my college town (which is amazing because I can do it at home on my own schedule) - and that will really help with our financial troubles.
    Woohoo , lets finish out this year with something to celebrate!
  • Congrats both of you!
    I haven't posted much, more of a lurker...but you all gave me so much info and calmed the butterflies to much.
  • Jiffy, I love how you are so supportive of everyone here. Babies and love...definitely things to celebrate!
  • congrats to both of them!
  • that IS good news
  • We do really believe that after the rain you will see a rainbow.