Hey Haziefrog................

• HOW MANY DAYS??????

DEB
  • Tomorrow is my big day! I hope! This blood thing here in Ga is stressing me out! So please say a few prayers that they get the blood that they need!

Hazel
  • oooohhhhhh!!!!!! just a few more hours!!! and they say you might need a transfusion? well, they DID take some blood from me for type and crossmatch the morning of surgery, but they also said that it was 'just in case' and it was rarely used...

so, it SHOULD be just fine!!!

keep us posted!!
  • Hi Jiff.......I'm speaking for Hazel here. No they don't think she will need a transfusion, as a matter of fact her doc (read NOT the one I had) has never, in 12 years doing gastric bypass, needed to do a transfusion. The reason for the blood thing is.......last week they discovered things floating in donated blood. To be on the safe side all elective surgeries were postponed. There is not a problem with the blood, they think the stuff is from the bags used to store the blood. Hazel's friend, who was scheduled for Friday is being readied for surgery as I type this.

Hazel I JUST KNOW your going to go as planned tomorrow.

Debbie
  • EEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    and no one bothered to LOOK in the bags when they set them up for the donation??? EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
  • I've got everything crossed that I can cross, Hazel!!!! Sending prayers and good vibes and bead rattling your way!

peach
  • Hazel I hope things go really well for you and your surgery.
  • Saying a prayer that soon you will be on the other side.