Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• OH MY GAWSH! The surgeon's office just called ... I have an ultrasound scheduled on 1/8 and my consult with the surgeon on 1/9. From what I've been told then it usually only takes 2 to 3 weeks to get on the OR schedule!!!! So that means the end of January or beginning of February! I can't believe it. I am so excited. I actually did this? It was stressful and downright embarrassing at times. It was difficult and I know the road ahead will be filled with many challenges. But I'm actually going to do it - and will have the tools right in front of me to be successful. Wow.
  • Good Luck!
  • This is the exciting part. I hate the hurry up and wait part, but that always seems to be part of it as well.

Time is going to fly by! ! ! Keep us all updated! ! !
  • WOW!!!!! get your protein shakes ready!!!! and keep us posted!!!
  • This part is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

I saw the psych, nutritionist, nurse manager and surgeon in one week. The following week my insurance approved and the next day I was scheduled for surgery. It seemed like it would never get here and then it was zoom zoom zoom. I have 8 days and a wakeup! The holidays went by faster than I thought they would!
  • so you're just about ready to go, too, chickie??? this will be great!!! and we're here for you!!!