I Can't Believe It! Approved!

• Hey everyone,

I received a call from BC CA this morning that my surgery was approved! (about a 48 hour wait). They have not yet faxed the approval to my surgeon's office but I should have a date soon. The surgeon said that if my insurance approved by the 20th, he should be able to fit me in during January!!

• yipppeeeee yahoooooooooo!!!!!
    this is so exciting...

and now, the big question, have you started looking for a protein shake you like? it's not an easy task!!!
  • I do like MetRx and I like some of the EAS products. I've been a long time fan of Designer Protein as well.

I understand my taste buds might change so I hope that I still like them when I'm post op!
  • Yayyyeeee!!! Isn't that one of the best feelings in the world???? We will see you soon the loosing side..

AmyLyn
  • chickie baby.. yeah, your tastes do indeed change. pasta tastes disgusting now, and trust me, i didn't think that was possible!!!!

amy and i agree, and i think debk does too [and by the way, she's having a nice long weekend in the caribbean right now, with her 100+ weight loss and her skinny blond self and oh, her hubby, and no kids!!!! any speculation on what's going on down there????? i wish i had the grace to blush!!]

wait!!! where was i going with this????? oh. yes. we agree... thick protein drinks are gross and disgusting and not going down. so, make sure to mix them with plenty of liquid.

although, i DID find one brand [i think one of the EAS] that is kind of like sludge when you mix it, so i just used a little less liquid and ended up with PUDDING!!!! which is a very very nice change.
  • Congrats! Newchick!!!!!

peach