I had my 6 month checkup today and.....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've officially lost 92.7pds which 80% of my weight,my Dr. told he would've expected that at one year out. He was so proud of me he had the biggest smile on his face during my visit. He told me out of 4 stars he could rate me as a patient I would get 5. After he left the room I cried tears of happiness, I couldn't believe I was succeeding at this and I know it wouldn't have been this way if I hadn't had the advice and support from those of you who responded to my posts.

Oh yeah before I forget the mystery of my back pain is solved I have sludge and some gravel in my gallbadder, on medicine for 6 months and the pain that I've had should go away in 2 days

No more muscle relaxers,no more fainting and no more breaking toes
  • YAY congats!!
  • That is just AWESOME!
    I'm sure your Dr. was proud of you too!!
    mgf~
  • Amazing progress! well done
  • Hey Miss GINA G!! WTG my dear! You "aint" done yet!!!
  • awesome job!!!!
  • WHEWHOOO! What a boost for you! Now you can use this happiness to push your forward on your journey! Way to go!!!!! Congratualtions! You ARE doing it!
  • FABULOUS!!!! and what did he say about the fainting????? glad it's gone, but girls have to know why it happened!!
  • ROck on!!!
  • wow, that is amazing congratulations
  • Quote: FABULOUS!!!! and what did he say about the fainting????? glad it's gone, but girls have to know why it happened!!
    Hey Jiffy,

Come to find out they were caused by the muscle relaxers after all, the ones my family Dr. gave me for my back pain.My back pain was caused by my gallbladder. It turns out I'm overly sensitive to my gallbladder I just have sludge and gravel in it. I can't imagine the type of pain someone would have with stones in it.

My toe hopefully will be healed by Christmas, I can't wait to wear heels,the shoes this fall are so cute
  • YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good going Gina
  • To my fellow Texan neighbor, CONGRATULATIONS you are doing an awesome job. You deserve to have 5 stars
  • Hey worthylady and Texas neighbor I think you deserve 10 You've lost and amazing amount yourself
  • Great Job!