Thanks so much for your advice on my whether to wait on my vertical sleeve surgery to see if Medicare might cover it in January. I decided to wait until early Feb. I am rather disappointed as I have been planning my life around this surgery and had psyched myself up for it. I am going to use the next three months to improve my health so I will be in better condition for the operation come Feb. so even if Medicare doesn't come through I won't feel that I wasted these extra months.
I had my consult with the dietician today and my head is swimming with all the different brands of protein powders and shakes. And where to buy them from too is another pickle. Well, I have the time now to figure it all out.