Duckslove??

• where are you??? your surgery was scheduled for monday - how are you?????
  • Yeah Love... where are you
  • sending healing and quick recovery your way!
  • feel better real soon!
  • Hey I'm sorry. I should have checked in sooner. my doc keeps you in the hospital for 3 days. I got home wednesday. I am finally feeling better, but I get tired really easily, and I am already sick of protein drinks lol. 3 weeks liquid diet. Nov 25th i see the doc to advance my diet. I have already lost 6 pounds since surgery, which I am super stoked about. thank you guys for checking on me!
  • whew!!! thank goodness you showed up! i was getting worried!!! glad everything's going well - be sure to give yourself time to heal - and rest.

sooo, since you'll be on liquids for T-day, how are you planning to handle it??? those eating free-for-alls aren't easy when you can't join in!!!!
  • Yep, it is so much easier now that time has gone by, at least for me, food is not important anymore, that doesn't mean I still don't have cravings or eat things I shouldn't.
  • Glad to hear you are doing better!
    Yea I'm not looking forward to those all that liquid diet either.
    Take it easy~
    mgf~
  • My husband and i dcided to skip T day, we are gonna stay home alone. he's gonna have a tv dinner lol. he has been my rock thru all of this. I am pretty sick of the liquid diet already. I dont like the unjury, and everything else is super sweet. i keep counting down the days till i can have something with some sort of texture to it :P. I did start draining the broth from soups and eating that, which has helped alot.