Vities HMM

• So yesterday I only took My essentials
    2 multies 2 d in the AM and My iron at night was running out the door in the AM
    I took everything the right way today and yet I'm ravenous for Crap food
    any thoughts/feelings?
  • HEY KO! I'm so with you today!!! I got up and got me a cup of tea with some chai mix which is low carb, but still to carby and I've been on the prowl ever since. I'd love to sit down and eat a big bowl of brown potato chips and a bag of M&M.......wait that is the old Nancy talking. Might as well just go throw them in the potty because that is where they would end up!!!! LOL!!! I've got a sick grandkid home with an earache and a cold. I keep warding him off with garlic, because I can't afford to get anything right now!!!! Any "thoughts/feelings," I'd say that is exactly what it is.....thoughts and feelings. It is beyond my comprehension. Yesterday I got such a craving for pickled ham hocks....how nutritional is that!!!! Go get you an apple girlie. Something with crunch and fiber to fill you up! Hey, not a bad idea....thanks!!! LOL!!!
  • funny that you say that! I put down the box of Rice Krispey treats (UGH) in favor of a Brothers all Natural fruit crisps soooo goood
    these have disney peeps on it freeze dried fruit!