Grr

• I need a drivers license so bad!
    I'm probably goign to have to cancel PT b/c My gf who I'm supposed to hang out with tonight hasn't confirmed and I can't get stranded @ PT DH has a fire class
    and I'm out of Protein shakes till it arrives allegedly on Friday the health food store is literally a mile away and I can't get there!

I just needed to vent b /c I'm not going to eat from frustation!
    Kierie
  • It's never too late to learn
  • can you get one? i have a friend and her hubby can't drive. it's very limiting for them. I think he would if he could
  • I can I'm going to take the written exam again to get my permit
    I had it but DH was too nervous to drive with me
    I'm very independent and I hate having to rely on ppl
  • We live in Amish country and I'm sure we could find a horse and buggy!!!! OR, there is this nut running up and down our road with a modified garden mower that has a huge engine mounted on it and it goes really, really fast, but......it is the loudest dang thing I've ever heard. LOL!!! What about a Segway? Don't know if I spelled it right, but it is the two-wheeled thingy the security guard drove around on in the "Paul Blart - Mall Cop". I lowered my IQ when I watched that darn thing, but the GKs loved it!
  • Quote: I can I'm going to take the written exam again to get my permit
    I had it but DH was too nervous to drive with me
    I'm very independent and I hate having to rely on ppl
    we are teaching younger son to drive now. he's 23. i'm nervous about it. DH is much better with it (he's the stepdad and a professional driver to boot)

wish we were close enough to help
  • I would be lost without a DL. I've got to hand it to you making it this far without one. It must be so hard. Good Luck with your permit test!!!! I'm rooting for you!
  • Kier, good luck with your driver's test! It's always nerve wracking when you haven't driven before, or even in a long time.