Home from hospital!!!!!

• My surgery went well, that night was up and did 2 laps around the nurses station. Pain med helps so it doesn't hurt to bad moving around. I did find out I had sleep apnea but since I shoud be losing weight I won't have to deal with it long. Now I'm just trying to get all my nutrition in a find out what my pouch can tolerate. I just wanted to thank all of you who have been thru this, because with out your knowledge I would been totaly lost. sorry for all the words I spelled wrong it's the pain med LOL.
  • I'm glad to know that the surgery went well and you are able to tolerate the pain. NOW, walk, walk, walk, sip, sip, sip, protein, protein, protein and potty, LOL!!!! Do exactly what the doctor and NUT told you to do. I'm so excited for you.
  • Congrats Gina!!!
    Another good Resource which I just found is Bariatrictv.com 2 wacky chicks they have a show!!
    remember your water!!
  • YEAH !!!! Welcome Home
  • great job!!! and now the fun begins!!!
  • Congrats on your surgery and coming home and feeling good!! I am excited for you!! YAY!
  • Congrats! Put on your seat belt and enjoy the ride.

Chickadee
  • Thanks everyone you've all been so nice I'm still a little sore and have no stamina but I'm just looking forward to the next month
  • Hey Gina, welcome home. I am glad all is well with you. Let us know if you need anything....make sure you walk, walk, walk.
  • You have a great attitude Gina