Isopure?

• Have any of you used it? My doc reccommends it But before I invest $35 + shipping I wanted to hear from My favorite Ladies (and gents!) its 200 calories and 0 g of protein for 2 scoops So I figured I could do 1 scoop and Mix it with skim Milk therefore making it go further and still having less calories then Atkins

Kierie
  • 0 grams of protein? what's in it to make it 200 calories?
  • Sorry Typo its 50 Grams of Protein!
  • Kier - i'm not an isopure fan - but i've only had the pre-made bottles. i always felt like i'd swallowed a jellyfish - it had a nasty texture that i just didn't like. but other people like it - and i've even heard of some folks making ice pops out of it.

if you don't like it, can you get your money back??? and i thought i saw isopure at the vitamin shoppe - but i can't really remember.
  • I have a bid on Ebay for Unjury which I really like. I'm getting nervouse about the wisdom tooth thing and not getting enough protein or indeed gorging on Crap
  • Hey I love Isopure. I use Isopure liquid mixed. It comes in several flavors and I love it. Its like a juice. It has 40 grams of protein and zero carbs. I buy it from Vitiman Shoppe. Its about $45 for a case of 12.