Going to have an Impacted Wisdom Removed Need Safe food ideas

• Ok Ladies I'm getting an impacted wisdom on the bottom removed on the 27th the doc recommends Pasta and icecream. . .not so much
    Any ideas?
    I've already got eggs
    Has anybody gotten the unflavored protein powder and made something savory I was told not to chew!
  • Make sure you don't suck anything through a straw either. It's really gross but it can dislodge the bloodclot and cause dry socket (which I went through because I didn't listen!). I had all 4 of mine cut out so I was a proper mess.

Can't you make up some nice pureed soups and freeze in individual portions?
  • I forgot about the straw! I'm going to get a case of Atkins shakes again and some cottage cheese
    I was thinking of getting the Unjury Chicken flavor has anyone tried it?
  • Hi there! I'm here through the new posts feature so I hope you don't mind me butting in. I just had my wisdom teeth out two weeks ago. I really loved sugar free Jello afterwards. I don't know if you can have that or not, but it went down nicely. Good luck!
  • When I had all 4 of my impacted wisdom teeth removed, I had a lot of chicken broth with soggy crackers. I lost 10lbs in 1 week doing that! LOL!
  • If he's recommending pasta then you can probably chew tuna salad, refried beans, chili, soups, cottage cheese, yogurt, oatmeal
  • Best thing to do (I'm in the field) are meal replacement shakes, and don't use a straw! Other things: anything soft that is cooked well -- cream of wheat cereal, soups, mashed potatoes, yogourt, pureed anything...
    Good luck!
    Kira