3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Surgery (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-surgery-78/)
-   -   I should Come with a warning LAbel (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-surgery/164180-i-should-come-warning-label.html)

KO 02-10-2009 04:50 PM

I should Come with a warning LAbel

Loses Control after ingesting refined carbs. Work Lunch GRRR someone got me a wrap and tho I didn't eat the wrap the chicken inside Breaded. The CEO gave me a cookie I kid you not. . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAARG
and now I'm blue and furry with googly eyes
Someone Smack me with Celery and Hummus!

nanj 02-11-2009 08:17 AM

Wls Woman Goes On Rampage

Headlines read:

WLS WOMAN GOES ON RAMPAGE

At 12:00 noon yesterday, WLS woman from New Jersey, went on a rampage.
She ran down a fellow worker and stuffed a breaded chicken wrap up her co-worker's rump. Crumbs were flying everywhere! Oh, the inhumanity! Next she turned her fuzzy, googly-eyed frenzied face on the CEO. The CEO was life-flighted to the nearest hospital with contusions, abrasions, and needed countless stitches. The CEO appeared to be bludgeoned with a mangled....COOKIE! The WLS woman is claiming self-defense......"They were trying to kill me with carbs....for the love of God, please.....make them STOP!"
To pacify her, the police stunned her with a small bag of peanut M&Ms, but that only seemed to enrage her further. She grabbed the M&MS downed them in one gulp and proceeded to give everyone of those police officers a severe paper cut with the M&M wrapper! It is the opinion of this reporter that the woman be given community service to be worked off at a local veggie farm and a restraining order be placed on all CARBS! I'm sure that this is not the end of this story...........

wickky 02-11-2009 08:54 AM

Too funny !

KO 02-11-2009 09:38 AM

NAN! You gve me a chucke I really needed one!

jiffypop 02-11-2009 10:10 AM

NAN!!!!! you're PRICELESS!!!! thank you for that belly laugh!

beachgal 02-11-2009 02:55 PM

:lol3: Oh, I loved that, Nan! And I've definitely felt that way, at times!

KO, next time they give you a cookie, you really should blugeon them with it. Wouldn't that be satisfying? :s:

shcirerf 02-11-2009 02:59 PM

:rofl:

Priscatip 02-11-2009 04:28 PM

I must echo... hilarious.

worthylady 02-11-2009 10:30 PM

I am cracking up at the mangled cookie...that is funny. We should all repeat this aloud....Carbs are not our friends, come on say it louder...Carbs are not our friend...you got it CARBS ARE NOT OUR FRIEND :eek:

theloula 02-11-2009 11:22 PM

This is really cute...thanks for the chuckle! :)

KO 02-12-2009 09:40 AM

Laurie That is indeed the plan!!!

Ophelia924 02-13-2009 07:23 AM

I actually growled at my husband in the grocery store the other day. I think the lady next to us thought I was nuts. I don't know who thought this up but the very addictive caramel rice cakes are across the aisle from the Oreo's. I said ooo i could eat an Oreo. He puts the container in the damn cart. I take it out, put it back and grab my rice cakes. This goes on for about 2 minutes. I flip over the packages and explain that I could down almost half the bag of my rice cakes for one oreo. He doesn't get it. When I do break down and NEED my darn Oreo, I probably buy a snack pack and share it with my kids so I ony get one.

KO 02-13-2009 12:28 PM

I can't stop and 1 cookie not when I have a package or indeed a platter like the other day.
So If I dont ahve it then I don't want it!

zandralexia 02-13-2009 12:55 PM

yea cookies are my downfall so i just dont keep them around