please everyone...tell me what your "name" means!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi all!

There are so many newbies with such interesting "handles" on here!! Some I understand, some I don't! Please everyone chime in and explain why you chose your Name.

Mine is missangelaks...Miss Angela is what I have been called since I started working with children in 1984! Oh heavens...I'm OLD! LOL the ks is my middle and last name initials.

Please, tell me the story behind your choice of names!!!
  • Leenie = Eileen

My Mom calles me Eileenie and some friends call me Leenie.

• My family has eight people, husband and myself and six children. All our names start with "c".
    Carrie
  • Mine is pretty simple
    Name: Heather
    YOB: 88
  • my initials are jfp. and years ago, one of my friends saw that and shouted JIFFYPOP!!!! and the name stuck!
  • Cool!!!! keep 'em coming....where did KO come from? knock out? LOL How about NanJ....got the nan part but J?

come on people, I think this is fun!
  • I am mother to Max and Cohen, hence Macomom.
  • I think mine is one of the obvious ones.
  • Mine is my first name and the 175 is the goal weight I wanted to reach, however my weight for my height is in the 140's and I am 143 now.
  • My name is Lisa but some people call me Lola....started as a joke but somehow stuck
  • Mine has chanced over the years, from MsXXL (ms xxl) to TrinaXXL (my name T'Rina) to SpookyXXL which it was for halloween this year and I just decided to keep it.... I am also a Plus Goth so Spooky fits.
  • My nickname is Jenn, went to WVU and am a die hard WVU Football Fan!
  • I'm obsessed with cruising and my initials are CAT.
  • my is w from my name WEndy , Fonseca my last name
    30 my birtha day and 17 my daugther birthay day
  • When I registered way back in 1999 there was another Ruth in 3FC so I added the xxx. That really is true. It's not that I'm x-rated - except sometimes.