3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Wednesday, Dec. 6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/99356-planning-wednesday-dec-6-a.html)

jillybean720 12-05-2006 09:12 PM

Planning for Wednesday, Dec. 6

Score another good day for me on Tuesday! I even talked myself out of going back for seconds at dinner since I made a whole box of spaghetti, mixed in a bag of frozen thaw-and-serve shrimp, a jar of marinara sauce, and a tub of bruschetta--SO YUMMY! But as I sat on the couch contemplating a second plate full, I waited a few minutes and thought about if I was really actually hungry or not. I wasn't :) Now there's enough leftover for Jeff ot have lunch for the rest of the week!

I didn't get any exercise in--slept in in the morning because I had an awkward sleep schedule last night, so I planned to exercise after work, but then I ended up working late. I plan to do an hour on Wednesday morning to make up for it.

Here's Wednesday's food plan:
  • smoothie - skim milk, banana, vanilla protein powder (I didn't even need this for the protein today since I hit 100g even before I added in breakfast, but it's just SO YUMMY!)
  • 5 breakfast turkey sausage links
  • yogurt
  • salad - lettuce, mango, almonds, tomato, chicken, TJ's dressing
  • chicken w/salsa, corn, black beans, and cheese
  • baked chicken breast and vegetable wontons
The above comes to about 1530 calories and 146g protein.

BlueToBlue 12-06-2006 02:48 AM

Great job, Jillybean! You're really on a roll!

Here's my plan for Wednesday:
B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries
S - decaf coffee with mocha splenda and milk
L - shrimp with wine-tomato sauce; brown rice; tomato, cucumber, raspberry, and basil salad with balsamic vinegar; mini rice crackers
S - blueberry fiber cake with cream cheese
S - yogurt with raspberries, maybe some fruit
D - Italian sausage and navy bean soup; green salad
S - low cal pudding

Exercise: with trainer (yay!)

2frustrated 12-06-2006 06:03 AM

Brekky
toast with jam and cottage cheese

Snack
Apple, chocolate, protein shake & maybe pineapple

GYM GYM GYM

Lunch
turkey and hummous

Snack
Either cottage cheese and ryvita or yoghurt and oats

GYM maybe again?

Dinner
Something, perhaps a protein pancake with fruit perhaps, or maybe scrambled eggs or something. Or I might even throw some chicken on the grill.

Rosario 12-06-2006 09:19 AM

b - oatmeal w/ peaches

s - yogurt

l - turkey sandwhich, apple

s - chickpeas

d - black beans w/ chicken, brown rice

Sunnigummi 12-06-2006 09:41 AM

Ok so this morning was an exercise bust for me because I had work that I didn't do last night (ARGH) and I'm kinda feeling under the weather. Tonight will be the gym for leg work and then back home for arm work and abs.

B - 1 cup skim milk
1 apple
1 banana

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted bell peppers and potatoes
1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - Hmmm...I ate one too many chinese buns yesterday so I don't know if I should have a snack or not. We'll see. I'll probably have leftovers from last night's dinner - was too full to finish.

D - I dunno. Maybe roasted chicken drumsticks? Or spaghetti. Either or.

yogachick30 12-06-2006 10:45 AM

I am completely bummed this week since I sprained my ankle last Friday while running in new shoes. I haven't been able to do any cardio but I when I go home tonight I will pop in a pilates tape and at do as much as possible without straining my ankle. It is so hard to take a break from working out when you have gotten into a set schedule. I know this sounds stupid but I am so freaked out that the pounds will start piling on and I will get out of shape... Anyways I am trying to keep my calories really low since I am not really doing anything to create a serious burn...

B: 6oz yogurt (80cal), 1 med apple (80cal), lg coffee w. splenda and splash of half and half (40cal)

L: 3oz tuna (90cal), mixed vegies w. sprinkle of light parm cheese (125cal)

S: baby carrots w. 1T hummus (75cal)

D: 4oz ck breast (175cal), mashed butternut squash (75cal)

S: f.f cottage cheese w. pumpkin and splenda (200cal)

Workout: 1hr pilates video

Sunnigummi 12-06-2006 11:02 AM

Yogachick - I'm with you on the fear of lbs piling on!! I FREAK OUT when I see 165 (even if I know it's water and I weighed myself right after eating breffix because I'm a fool or a masochist)... don't feel bad. There's more than just you and me because I've read posts on here similar to ours.

At least you're curbing your calories. I was just uber hungry and ate 600 cals of mini vanilla creme cookies... :( :( :(

Anyway, I plan on doing strength training tonight, so hopefully that 600 will drop to 400 total extra...hopefully :)

sotypical 12-06-2006 01:01 PM

Didn't eat what I planned yesterday but ate good. Went for lunch and got a salad :)

B- lemon lime protien juice; cin. rasin english muffin with peanut butter and honey; banana
S- coffee with a bit of light hot chocolate; thinsations
L- 3 crispbreads; half a can of tuna mixes with mayo and hot pepper relish; pickles; cup of soup
S- orange; yogurt
D- going to wendys (bad I know) - prob gonna get a spicey chicken sandwitch (or maybe that new jalepano melt? that looks good) and a side salad
W- 5L
E- did 65 min on bike this am

Today is looking at 1500 cals, 86 protien - protien is a little lower then I would like, might have to change this up a bit

jillybean720 12-06-2006 01:08 PM

whoops...I just looked at my Fitday and discovered that I hadn't entered in the chicken in my salad for yesterday or today :o That puts me up into the 1900s for yesterday calorie-wise. As for today, I added in the chicken, but then I didn't eat the rest of the salad (just wasn't in the mango-and-tomato kind of mood), so I took out most of the dressing, mango, almonds, and tomato, which lowered my calories a bit for today (especially by reducing the almonds, since those little babies really pack a caloric punch!).

Anyway, as long as I keep eating according to plan for the rest of the day, that brings me to about 1375 calories and 156g protein (47%).