Wednesday Planning 22 November

• Hmmm 22nd November is ringing bells for me DING DING DING... I think it was somebody's birthday or something...

Anyway....

Brekky
    mushrooms, bacon medalions, egg, cranberry and seed bread

Snack
    FF greek yoghurt, 2 tiny apples and a tangerine

GYM GYM GYM - Squats and calf raises *shudder* the thought of building my calves up MORE is not a good one!

Lunch
    Pork medallion with tiny jacket potato and sugar snap peas

Snack
    cottage cheese and ryvita

Dinner
    probably pork again with apple perhaps and a salad

Snack
    cottage cheese pancake

Hmm that's a lot a pig today, but wotcha gonna do? DH is veggie and my pack of pork is BB tomorrow. *sigh*
  • Not been a good week. Not a day of exercise because I'm miserably sick. SIGH. That would explain the lack of food on this post.

B - banana

L - 1/4 cup white rice + veggies

D - I don't know. Whatever mom has around. I'm going home tonight.

Exercise: none. SIGH. I can't wait to get back to it though. I really miss it.
  • B: Starbucks Americano (black), Honey Bran Muffin (I'm a sucker for those, at least they're only about 315 calories)
    S: Apple with pb and honey
    L: Don't know yet
    S: Kashi Go Lean
    D: Don't know yet

So much for planning.
  • So today is my boyfriends birthday, so it won't be a perfect day - I told him that when I take him for dinner tonight I won't count calories and might even have a drink or two (depends, I do have a road test tomorrow at 1, lol).

B- I got up this morning and made him breakfast - so I had an egg sandwitch (english muffin, bit of mayo, egg, and half a fat free cheese slice) and we had hashbrowns
    S- raisin bran bar... and some coffee if we go somewhere to get it (stupid boil water!)
    L- can of tuna mixed with a bit of mayo and hot pepper relish; 4 crispbreaks; 4 pickles; cup of miso soup
    S- yogurt
    D- we are going to this casual little place, I will probably have my usal wonton soup (with tons and tons of fresh veggies) and garlic bread... or I will have the mexician chicken salad.... as well we will probably at least share some dessert as I didnt get him a birthday cake and I might have a drink or two
    W- 5L
    E- I did half an hour on my bike this morning - only did half so I could spend a bit of extra time with my boyfriend so he could open his gift and what not
  • B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries
    S - tea with sweet-n-low and soy milk, apple pear
    L - brussels sprouts and rice casserole; tomato, cucumber, raspberry, and basil salad with balsamic vinegar; apple cinnamon Chex Mix
    S - blueberry fiber cake
    S - NF yogurt with raspberries
    D - Indonesian-Sytle Catfish; Cheesy Polenta-Green Tomato Gratin; green salad
    S - low cal pudding

Exercise: with training (whoopie! no boring cardio today! )