3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Wednesday Planning 22 November (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/98661-wednesday-planning-22-november.html)

2frustrated 11-22-2006 04:20 AM

Wednesday Planning 22 November

Hmmm 22nd November is ringing bells for me DING DING DING... I think it was somebody's birthday or something... :dunno:

Anyway....

Brekky
mushrooms, bacon medalions, egg, cranberry and seed bread

Snack
FF greek yoghurt, 2 tiny apples and a tangerine

GYM GYM GYM - Squats and calf raises *shudder* the thought of building my calves up MORE is not a good one!

Lunch
Pork medallion with tiny jacket potato and sugar snap peas

Snack
cottage cheese and ryvita

Dinner
probably pork again with apple perhaps and a salad

Snack
cottage cheese pancake

:chin: Hmm that's a lot a pig today, but wotcha gonna do? :dunno: DH is veggie and my pack of pork is BB tomorrow. *sigh*

Sunnigummi 11-22-2006 09:15 AM

Not been a good week. Not a day of exercise because I'm miserably sick. SIGH. That would explain the lack of food on this post.

B - banana

L - 1/4 cup white rice + veggies

D - I don't know. Whatever mom has around. I'm going home tonight.

Exercise: none. SIGH. I can't wait to get back to it though. I really miss it. :(

athenac 11-22-2006 10:20 AM

B: Starbucks Americano (black), Honey Bran Muffin (I'm a sucker for those, at least they're only about 315 calories)
S: Apple with pb and honey
L: Don't know yet
S: Kashi Go Lean
D: Don't know yet

So much for planning. :shrug:

sotypical 11-22-2006 12:12 PM

So today is my boyfriends birthday, so it won't be a perfect day - I told him that when I take him for dinner tonight I won't count calories and might even have a drink or two (depends, I do have a road test tomorrow at 1, lol).

B- I got up this morning and made him breakfast - so I had an egg sandwitch (english muffin, bit of mayo, egg, and half a fat free cheese slice) and we had hashbrowns
S- raisin bran bar... and some coffee if we go somewhere to get it (stupid boil water!)
L- can of tuna mixed with a bit of mayo and hot pepper relish; 4 crispbreaks; 4 pickles; cup of miso soup
S- yogurt
D- we are going to this casual little place, I will probably have my usal wonton soup (with tons and tons of fresh veggies) and garlic bread... or I will have the mexician chicken salad.... as well we will probably at least share some dessert as I didnt get him a birthday cake and I might have a drink or two
W- 5L
E- I did half an hour on my bike this morning - only did half so I could spend a bit of extra time with my boyfriend so he could open his gift and what not

BlueToBlue 11-22-2006 01:28 PM

B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries
S - tea with sweet-n-low and soy milk, apple pear
L - brussels sprouts and rice casserole; tomato, cucumber, raspberry, and basil salad with balsamic vinegar; apple cinnamon Chex Mix
S - blueberry fiber cake
S - NF yogurt with raspberries
D - Indonesian-Sytle Catfish; Cheesy Polenta-Green Tomato Gratin; green salad
S - low cal pudding

Exercise: with training (whoopie! no boring cardio today! :carrot: )