Planning for Thurs., Nov. 2

• Got in my 4:15am workout this morning. Ate more yesterday than anticiapted, but still stayed below 2000 calories. Today's looking like:
    • pbj sandwich (2 slices whole-wheat no-sugar-added bread, 1 T natural sodium-free peanut butter, 1 T no-sugar-added strawberry spread)
    • 1/2 cup apple sauce
    • salad (romaine lettuce, chicken breast, cheddar cheese crumbles, and ff ranch dressing mixed with bbq sauce)
    • soy crisps (barbecue flavor)
    • Lean Cuisine (honey dijon chicken and veggies)
    • leftover crock pot stuff from last night (potatoes, water, ff half and half, turkey sausage, yellow corn, and spices)
    I got in 3 liters of water yesterday--I'll try for 4 today. We'll see how well I stick to plan--I am soooooooo sleepy this morning and for some reason feel really drained. I got plenty of sleep last night, but this morning, I was actually yawning during my workout
  • Good Thursday morning!

B - Carnation instant breakfast w/ 1 cup skim milk, small banana
    s - kiwi
    L - Chicken pita
    s - banana
    D - Didn't have the fish last night (had a chicken sandwich on ww bread with mustard and some grapes), so we'll have fish and rice tonight.

Water - 64 oz.
    Exercise - 45 minutes treadmill
  • morning everyone!!!

B-cereal, skim milk, banana
    Sn: yogurt
    L- sammie (2 slices of honey wheat, honey ham, provolone, tomatoes, lettuce, lite mayo-I really need to get some mustard instead of mayo), apple
    S-piece of pumpkin pie
    D-roasted chicken thighs w/sweet potatoes, carrots and onions; salad
  • You guys.... recently I'm having trouble getting my appetite on... With all these exams and such, I'm stressed and I don't seem to want to eat at hectic times. I don't even know if I would eat this stuff even if I planned it out...

Breakfast: A cup of coffee with splenda and toffee almond creamer
    1 slice of ww toast with pear butter

Lunch: hopefully something more than a 1/2 of a 3 inch sub like I had yesterday....

Dinner: Something more than just broccoli and coffee...

Argh this is frustrating.....
  • B - 1 apple
    1 cup skim milk

S - 1 cup de-seeded grapes.

L - 1 boca chick'n patty sandwich with white bread, ketchup and a sprinkling of cheese.

S - 2 nature valley granola bars (1 pack)

D - not totally sure...
  • b- english muffin with peanut butter; banana; half a protien shake
    s- coffee with 0 cal syrup and skim milk; 1 cup nesquick cereal dry
    l- 1.5 cup spa. squash with .5 cup pasta sauce and 1 small chicken breast and a half a turkey/chicken bratwurst (cleaning the fridge)
    d- fingers crossed for french toast
    s- in my bag i have the same as every other day this week - havent been eating them
    w- 4-5L
    e- already did 1 hour on my bike
  • Broke down and had a piece of Halloween candy yesterday. But it was just one peice, only 100 calories, so not so bad. The candy should be gone today, so I won't have to worry about it anymore.

B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries
    S - tea with sweet-n-low and soy milk
    L - roast beef sandwich with 2 (that's right, count 'em, two) slices of light jarlsberg and grilled onions; tomato, cucumber, and raspberry salad in balsamic vinegar
    S - pear with NF cream cheese
    S - NF yogurt with raspberries
    D - Tomato Chickpea Curry with brown rice, green salad
    S - low cal pudding

Exercise: one hour cardio (stairs, ellipitical, treadmill) and 15 min abs