3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   just under 8 weeks to go! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/97123-just-under-8-weeks-go.html)

SwimGirl 10-31-2006 02:06 PM

just under 8 weeks to go!

oh my.. and I still have 23 pounds to make my origional goal. I *might* want to revise that.. we'll see. I'm still gonna go at it strong and steady.. better to aim high!

Where are all you gals?

Rosario - I always miss Laguna Beach, whats happening this lately with them all?

-Aimee

sotypical 10-31-2006 02:13 PM

blah blah blah blah is how i feel today

callystia 10-31-2006 02:23 PM

Courtnie, this may be a dumb question, but how did you make that graphic of Keiko on the pumpkin? I would love to do that with a few of my pictures. :)

sotypical 10-31-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callystia (Post 1456094)
Courtnie, this may be a dumb question, but how did you make that graphic of Keiko on the pumpkin? I would love to do that with a few of my pictures. :)

http://www.glassgiant.com/pumpkinizer/

callystia 10-31-2006 02:34 PM

Thank you! :D I'll make a few for next Halloween, haha.

Rosario 11-01-2006 11:20 AM

Oh crap....only 8 more weeks to go?!?! dang, time sure flew by!!!

so I'm still here. I haven't even tried to eat right or exercise. I guess Ill get my wake-up call this saturday. I have a doctor's appt and I am soooo looking forward to them saying I am too fat and I need to get on a diet. Like I don't already know that!! But I am going for the works so I guess I'll find out how truly unhealthy I am. That should be able to snap anybody into place.

So I am starting the whole school process. Got accepted, taking my placement tests next week, and then I meet w/ a counselor to go over classes and all that good stuff. If everything goes good w/ financial aid, I hope to be starting in January, if not, then I have to wait until Sept. to save up to be able to afford to go to school full time. I'll have to see how everything goes.

How's everybody else doing?????

aimee----I still watch LB religiously. The people are way more immature than previous seasons, but it is still entertaining. They are going to show the traditional cabo episode tonite. You know, hook-ups and what nots. You gotta start recording them. Over here, MTV reruns the episodes over and over again. You should be able to catch them again.

courtnie--what's going on with you???

chat with ya later!

sotypical 11-01-2006 12:12 PM

Rosario - not much going on - finally got it out of system and talked with my boyfriend yesterday about how I have been feeling lately (huge huge huge thanks and hugs for aimee for helping me!) and things are much better already!

I got on the scale this morning at 5:30.... 170.4 (.2 less then my weigh in on saturday) - AND tom is ending AND that is 4.5 hours earlier then I normally weigh - SO I am hoping for a good weigh in this weekend!

JasonsLea 11-01-2006 06:03 PM

Hi everyone! I'm down 1 lb this week. Just discovered this thread so here's my last post from the last thread:

How was everyone's Halloween? I worked and went home. I had to go to work at 4:30 in the morning the next morning. My friend Sunshine had a party and I was able to stop by for a minute. I said hi to everyone and got a lapdance from this cutie named Austin. *big grin* Made leaving even harder.

SwimGirl 11-02-2006 02:11 PM

Rosario - congrats on school! What are you going to take? You may have said this before... but I'm sometimes dumb. You know it's possible that the doctor may say you are in perfect health other than the weight... thats what I always get. Although this one doctor I saw was always saying that I was pre-diabetes, which freaked me out so I got tons of tests done, and I'm not. Josh hates Laguna Beach, so I have to sneak it.. lol.

Courtnie - I'm just glad things are better :)

Shari - 4:30am?? What kinda work do you do? Thats an obscene hour! Congrats on the weight loss :)

-Aimee

sotypical 11-02-2006 04:00 PM

So I am sitting here, wasteing time waiting to put this site up...

So I go to ebay and I search for Moffatt stuff like I do on occasion (because I used to be a moffatt fan) - and I find someone selling pictures... and I click on a link, what do I see? ME! someone is selling a picture of me! wtf

http://www.walkingbehind.com/ebay/submo4.JPG
bottom middle, I am kinda cut off... red and white shirt

JasonsLea 11-02-2006 09:22 PM

Aimee, I work in the patient food service at the VA Hospital. I serve and deliver meals to the patients. I have to be at work at 6:30 am but I live in a suburb about 30 minutes outside the city AND I ride with my mama who works in a different department of the hospital who has to be at work at 6. I can't wait till I get my own car.

Courtie, you're famous! LOL

SwimGirl 11-03-2006 12:49 PM

Shari - I don't know how you do it! I don't think I could function normally with waking up that early!

Courtnie - heh, thats kinda cool I think!

Today is my weigh in day, and I have to be honest.. I'm not expecting the world. But I realize after losing 6 pounds last week, I need a week to stabilize? I'm gonna keep plugging away, and maybe it'll go in weird spurts? Who knows. I just woke up, so I'll weigh in a couple of hours..

-Aimee

JasonsLea 11-03-2006 05:20 PM

Aimee, believe me I don't know how I function either. Can't wait till I can get a regular 9 to 5 position even though I do like getting off at 2:30. I hope the scale is good to you!

sh3l5 11-04-2006 04:48 AM

Ive maintained the same weight for the last, god knows how long, forever! I am getting weakened in determination to reach my xmas goal. It is the last 14lbs to loose and I just cant seem to shift it nowhere. Although I did hover on the 12 stone mark for quite a while too, maybe the loss will just happen soon. Gawd, I would absolutely LOVE to loose 6lbs in a week!

SwimGirl 11-04-2006 12:43 PM

My scale showed up 1 pound, I suspect that it is water weight, so I'm just going to leave it at that for now. I had a MIGHTY huge dinner the night before the weigh in, definitely high sodium meal.. AND I had it right before bed. Heh.. all the worst circumstances! I'm right back at it today, and tonight we are going to a pub for a fund raiser. I plan to eat BEFORE we go, and drink water or possibly 1 coke. I can't drink because I have to get up early in the morning for work (11 hour day due to staff meeting!).

l00py - I'll trade my 6 pound loss from last week to being within 14 pounds of goal! ;)

-Aimee