Planning for Friday October 27th

• Br: 1/4 turkey sandwhich, yogurt, honey bunches of oats, banana
    Sn: cantaloupe
    Lu: spaghettis squash, pasta sauce, chicken
    Sn: apple, string cheese
    Di: roasted sausage w/ potatoes, veggies, salad, rice
  • Yesterday I ate a whole pie of Domino's cheese pizza. I was hungry. I have since moved on.

B - 1 apple, 1 cup grapes

S - None

L - 1/4 cup brown rice and veggies, 4-5 oz plain yogie

S - 1 8 oz container plain yogie

D - Dunno. Probably a quesadilla. Love those. (I make them myself)

Exercise: 45 min workout. Ran 1.5 miles.
  • So last night we went for dinner... I made a very healthy choice... except the calimari and chocolate cake - but we did share the piece of cake and didnt even finish it! According to fit it (if its being right) - I only ended up 150ish over what I like - but I also did an hour on my bike yesterday. Anyway, it was the first time my boyfriend and I have been out in months - kind of a late two year anniversy - so it was a nice night and well worth the extra calories

B- (either) plan yogurt and nesquick cereal -or- piece of toast and scrambled egg whites
    S- coffee/tea and a banana
    L- english muffin with some light butter, deli turkey and cheese and some miso soup and a piece of been jerkey
    S- rice crackers and hummus
    D- (either) stir fry and rice -or- chicken breast, baked potato (with light sour cream and a few bacon bits... been craving this) and carroes
    W- 4L
    E- already did one hour on my bike
  • I finally ate my spaghetti squash w/ pasta sauce......it was so yummy. I will definitely be buying more of this stuff!!
  • I'm trying the spaghetti squash with sauce and turkey sausage for lunch next week (assuming I can get a spaghetti squash somewhere). I can't wait!

B - I'm bringing back oatmeal Fridays! Oatmeal with sugar-free syrup, cinnamon, and soy milk.
    S - decaf coffee with soy milk and sweet-n-low, pluot
    L - Tuna, bean, and tomato salad (this is the last of it, thank god, I'm getting tired of it), chex mix
    S - energy bar or english muffin
    S - NF yogurt with raspberries
    D - Mexican polenta casserole, green salad
    S - low-cal pudding

Exercise: 1 hour with trainer