Everyone Weigh In 10/27/06

• It's time again for the general weekly 3FC weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join. Just jump in and post whenever your official weigh in day rolls around.

Me: 184, down 2 pounds from last week. Most of that is water bloat loss, of course, but still I do feel that I am back on track. I had been doing a fair amount of mindless snacking when I come home from work. Now I'm being stricter in sticking on what I've planned to eat, and reaching for a cup of herbal tea with splenda when I have a need to just put something with flavor in my mouth. I really do feel that my latest stall out is over.
  • 168 finally down 40lbs
  • Down 2 lbs. this week.
    Terrie
  • I'm down 2 pounds this week 167~~
  • 184 lbs. Down 3 lbs from last week and 44 lbs since the end of May [228 lbs]

My husband hasn't been the cheerleader that I need him to be (he IS supportive, though) so I told him that if he helped me get down to 169 lbs by Christmas Day, I would wear a bow for his Christmas present.
  • {sigh} No change here
  • OMG!!! I tried eating fruits for breffix and I lost 5 of nearly 10 lbs I gained!! YES!!! Down to 163.

I know my ticker says 161. That's what I was before I had this massive gain. I'm not changing it until I re-reach 161 or below. WHOOT!!
  • 161. A loss of 1, total loss 13 pounds in 6 weeks.

I am sooooo close to being in the 150s, which is my Thanksgiving goal.
  • Congrats everyone! It looks like everyone had a good week last week!!!

I am down 3 more lbs. That's 17 all together.

• Holding steady at 180 - just ONE MEASLY POUND over my "overwight" goal of 179 - it's sooooooo frustrating

At least I didn't gain, after a disasterous weekend playing chaperone at a younger cousins Halloween party ---- I kinda dove into the candy bowl halfway through and didn't come up till the next day